These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and no terms or conditions in any way modifying or changing the provisions stated herein shall be binding upon us unless made in writing and signed and approved by an officer or other authorized person at our company. If any term, clause or provision is declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holding shall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision herein contained.
- You (“you” or “End User” or “your” or “Buyer” or “Customer”) by subscribing to or using any of our products or services, agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms and Conditions , regardless of how you subscribe to or use our products or services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
- We reserve the right at all times to discontinue or modify any of our T & C as we deem necessary or desirable without prior notification to you. Such changes may include, among other things, the adding of certain fees or charges. We suggest to you, therefore, that you re-read this important notice containing our T & C from time to time in order that you stay informed as to any such changes. If we make changes to our T & C and you continue to use the Site, you are impliedly agreeing to the T & C expressed therein. Any such deletions or modifications shall be effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Any use of the Site by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by the User of such modifications.
- The Service is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason. Users may not have more than one account. Maintaining more than one account by a user shall amount to fraudulent act on the part of the user and attract actions against such users. Additionally, you are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the Service or the Site.
GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS AND SCOPE
On Fashiano.in customers will be offered goods. The offering on this site is only directed at end users of legal age. Goods will only be sold in normal household quantities. These terms and conditions find application in all contracts which members enter into via Fashiano.in as well as all general business relationships between Fashiano.in and its customers. Fashiano does not accept any other terms and conditions unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Unless otherwise provided, we shall use our judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, we shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
Title and right of possession to the goods sold hereunder shall remain with Our Company until all payments hereunder, including deterred payments evidenced by notes or otherwise, Interest, carrying charges, and attorney’s fees, shall have been made in cash, and Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Our Company.
USE OF FASHIANO.IN
As part of registration as a customer of Fashiano, you will be asked to submit personal data. You are responsible for ensuring that the data is complete and correct. You are obliged to treat password and any other access data confidential and protected from access by unauthorized third parties. Fashiano reserves the right to refuse registration without giving reasons.
You indemnify Fashiano completely of any claim by third parties on first demand. By transmitting the contents to Fashiano, you grant Fashiano all exclusive rights of use over time, space and content without restriction, including transfer to a third party, which Fashiano requires for publication and dissemination. Fashiano is entitled to store or release content, and reserves the right of cancellation, reduction, modification or correction of such content.
You may not use Fashiano.in outside the intended frame to disrupt or manipulate particular technical processes. Interventions with the intention to seek unjustified advantage to the detriment of Fashiano or other members will result in the immediate loss of the right to purchase on Fashiano and the revocation of the customer’s account as a consequence.
In the password protected area on Fashiano.in, you can access your recently shipped and/or completed orders. In this area you can also change, administer and save your own data and potential subscriptions of newsletters.
Fashiano reserves the right to issue a warning to terminate your membership or to modify or delete content you have submitted. Any claims for damages by Fashiano remain unaffected.
The following actions will be considered as misuse of the website, and are thus prohibited:
- Transmission or distribution of technologically harmful data like virus, malicious software, Trojan, etc.
- Posting or transmitting content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm to any kind against any group or individual;
- Transmission of junk mails, spam or chain letters;
- Promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- Posting unsolicited promotional or advertising content;
- Distributing or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights in any way;
- Promoting an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music file, providing or creating computer viruses;
- Providing instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or posting video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
We hereby hold no liability to any sort of damage or harm caused to your software, data or computer device by downloading content from this website.
We shall not be liable for failure to perform our obligations resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to by acts of God; acts of Buyer, civil or military authority, including wage and price controls; fires; war; riot; delays in transportation; lack of or inability to obtain raw materials (including energy sources), components, labour, fuel or supplies; or other circumstances beyond our Company’s reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. If certain quantities are affected and other quantities are not, the quantities affected shall be eliminated without liability, but the agreement shall remain unaffected. In no event, shall Our Company be liable for special or consequential damages for any delay for any cause.
REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES
In the event suit or other proceedings shall be brought for the recovery of the purchase price, or any unpaid balance, or the breach by Buyer of any term herein contained, Buyer shall pay to Our Company, in addition to any damages proved by law, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of collection.
Our Company shall not be responsible, obligated, or liable for any injury or damage resulting from an application or use of its products, either singularly or in combination with other products, arising out of acceptance of this order. Our Company shall have no liability for errors in weight or quantity delivered unless claim is made by Buyer within five (5) days after receipt of shipment and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Company in the condition claimed. If such timely claim is made by Buyer, and the claim is deemed valid by Our Company, Our Company may fulfil its responsibility by either shipping the quantity necessary to make good the deficiency, or at Our Company’s option, crediting Buyer with the invoice price of the deficiency.
All goods sold by Our Company are warranted to Buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and manufactured in accordance with industry standards. The foregoing warranty is not assignable and in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness. No agent, employee, or representative of Our Company has any authority to bind Our Company to any representation, affirmation, or warranty concerning the goods and any such representation, affirmation, or warranty shall not be deemed to have become a part of the basis of this agreement and shall be unenforceable. You have 15 days to decide if an item is right for you, if not, you can certainly come to us within 15 days of receipt.
Our Company shall not be liable under the foregoing warranty if any loss or damage is caused by improper application or use of the goods. Our Company disclaims all liability with respect to the design of the goods and makes no warranty with respect to such design. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness.
REGISTRATION & SECURITY
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email address.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- You will notify Fashiano.in of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- in cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
GUARANTEE OF PRODUCTS/SERVICES
Fashiano.in hereby disclaims any guarantee of the accuracy in terms of finish and appearance of the final product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website may not meet your expectations.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Products can be returned in 15 days. Wrong sized items and items having quality issues can only be returned. Customers returning goods are responsible for freight charges.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by writing an email to email@example.com